Dear TurboLog users!
Welcome to the large TurboLog community. Here are latest and important news for you:
*Internet Ordering Service*
Products and Services of TurboLog Communications can now
be ordered online via the internet. We have provided links to PayPal's sales
solutions. We are applying the common internet ordering procedure.
There are links from our Download
page and our list of Services and Prices to the PayPal website. This is where you enter your
address and the necessary credit card information. Please do not forget to
include your call in your address information. We need your call in
order to produce the licence key.
After PayPal has checked your information and
found everything being correct they send us an automatically generated e-mail
with your data and ordering information. As soon as we receive this mail we
will send out the license key to the e-mail address which you provided. This
should not take longer than 24 hours ... typically... worldwide. In the meantime
you can already download and install the program.
Of course you can still order via E-Mail to
our address or transfer to our bank account ( inside Germany and most continental
Europe, please see below ).
*New Release of Turbolog 4 (V4.12-Build
Here are the new features implemented in TL4.12:
- + Turbolog now registered for uploading ADIF log files
- + Partial Call Search by using wildcards ( % and _ ) introduced
and documented in HELP and Manual
- + Great improvement: Packet Band-Map implemented by new
- + Country.dat revised for Russian Prefixes and ZL9 renaming
- + Basic Properties: Locator will be computed upon entry
of Lat and Long coordinates
- + IOTA search Ctrl+H improved with respect to entering
main and secondary prefixes
- + A second Ctrl+G command now also clears log input line
- + If QRZ.COM server is down and timeout occurs: Link can
now be reset from the QRZ.COM setup tab sheet.
- + A Call in a Packet spots can now be highlighted if it
has been worked in <%PRODUCTNAME%> before.
- + Great news for DXCC slot hunters: The DXCC Indicator
Field is now extended for DXCC slot analysis.
- + Further great news: The DXCC Indicator Field can now
be highlighted for high priority DXCC relevant Packet spots.
- + Highly useful: QSL book keeping is extended. Entries
in Logbook automatically create/update records in Administrating Mailed QSL
- + New: Split Control button in the Logging Information
frame assures you the fastest move from transceive mode into split operation.
- + IC9100 and TS590 now available as transceivers on the
CAT menu, thanks Barry/VK2BJ
Besides this: All bugs which were brought to our attention
were fixed and online HELP, PDF Reference Manual and German Quick Start Help
were all updated.
In order to benefit from the goodies as described
above you should read the appropriate HELP topics. A complete list of all amendments
(new features and bug fixes) as implemented in this new release is available
in the menu item on Version Information in TurboLog's main menu. Hyperlinks
will easily lead you to the paragraphs which describe the new features.
*Important information for this update*
1. Please note: While you update
an existing installation of Turbolog4 the old Packet table will be deleted and
completely reconstructed. This is necessary because of all the many new features
around highlighting of Packet spots.
2. The new release of TurboLog4 includes MMVARI
as another device for operating the most popular digital modes, e.g. RTTY, PSK,
QPSK, MFSK,GMSK at various baud rates all in just one window. However, this
fancy device requires the installation of an OCX plug-in for operation. If you
do not want this plug-in to reside on your machine you can deselect the MMVARI
components for installation by ticking off the appropriate checkbox while you
are prompted for confirmation during the update/installation process.
If you do a new (empty) installation under WINDOWS 7, 8 or
10 please do not select the WINDOWS default path C:\Programs... . You should
install either directly under C:\... or in a different partition on your HDD
*Services and Prices:*
In principal bank transfers in EUROs within the EC should now be free of
additional deductions. In view of this positive development we will keep reduced
prices for those ordering by transfer to our bank account. This new way of
cost effective ordering simply requires to follow the international transfer
procedures which require to know two new identifiers.
Here they are:
1. IBAN (International Bank Account Nr): DE57 2915 2670 0010 6773 34 and
2. BIC (International Bank Identification Nr.): BRLADE21VER
In any case: It would be helpful to inform us of your transfer by sending
an e-mail for information in order to let us monitor the process. Do not forget
to mention your CALL on all transactions and your address, i.e. your e-mail
address for sending you the license key.
That's all. You will find all price informations on our Services page.
*Last but not least:*
We now wish you lots of fun with TurboLog 4.12!